A complete of 26,000 girls participated within the College of Leeds analysis. These girls have been studied for about twelve years. The researchers concluded that girls who ate a vegetarian food plan have been one-third extra more likely to have a hip bone fracture than girls who ate eggs and different meats.
On these matters..
On this analysis, some questions have been requested from the ladies on numerous matters. Based mostly on this, researchers have come to completely different conclusions. Main matters researched-
- Girls’s age
- Alcohol dependancy
- Smoking behavior
- Train is a behavior
- Financial and social standing of ladies
What do the researchers say?
James Webster, a researcher concerned within the examine, stated vegetarians had a decrease BMI on common. Webster can also be lead writer for the Diet Epidemiology Group. If an individual’s BMI is low/excessive..bones and muscle tissue are affected. This impact additionally impacts the hip bone. They’re extra liable to fracture.
Resulting from this error..
Girls who’re poor in protein, vitamin B12, omega three fatty acids, phosphorus and zinc are at elevated threat of hip bone fracture. You may compensate for these deficiencies with a vegetarian food plan. Dairy merchandise are additionally wealthy in these vitamins. This analysis revealed that protein and vitamin B12 are very low within the food plan of vegetarian girls.
Take these precautions..
- In line with Webster, vegetarians don’t want to start out consuming non-veg to keep away from the danger of hip bone fracture.
- Vegetarians ought to make it possible for no matter they eat, it incorporates the required vitamins.
- Alcohol and smoking have an effect on bone energy. Keep away from these habits.
- Weight administration is essential for strengthening bones.
- Particularly menopausal girls ought to pay particular consideration to diet of their food plan.